How to evolve a player?
Evolution is one of the most important systems to increase the rating of your player.
This is a guidance of how to evolve your player. Hope it could help you.
First of all, let’s see a simple introduction of what you need in evolution:
Different levels of player cards can be evolved for different times.
SSS: 5 times
SS: 4 times
S: 3 times
A: 2 times
Materials required for evolution:
1 st time evolution: 1 original card with 4 unlocked skills, 1 duplicate card
2 nd time evolution: 1 original card with 4 unlocked skills, 1 duplicate card with 4 unlocked skills
3 rd time evolution: 1 original card with 5 unlocked skills, 1 duplicate card with 5 unlocked skills
4 th time evolution: 1 original card with 6 unlocked skills, 1 duplicate card with 6 unlocked skills
5 th time evolution: 1 original card with 7 unlocked skills, 1 duplicate card with 7 unlocked skills
A specific guidance is also given below.
Let’s take SS Kane as an example.
- An SS card can be evolve for the fourth time. Therefore, in order to fully evolve SS Kane, we need 5 SS Kane in total.
- When you get the first SS Kane, there is no Evolve option on the Card page. You can only see the Evolve button on the Card page after you unlocked four skills of him.
- When you enter the evolve page, you will see, the first and second evolution are now available. But the third and fourth evolution require five and six unlocked skills respectively.
- Now, to complete the evolution, lets unlocked all the skills of the original SS Kane! (You need to complete certain stages in Career in order to unlock some skill. If you haven’t reach that stage but really want to unlock the skill, you can use drills cards to unlock them. Make sure you have enough drill cards to unlock a complete small drill of the skill, you can’t use them one by one.)
- After the skills are unlocked, let’s start to evolve! The first evolution needs a duplicate card. Choose any one of the four duplicate cards to evolve it!
- After we use the first duplicate card to evolve the original SS Kane, the Evolve page will look like this.
- The second evolution requires a duplicate card with at least 4 skills unlocked. If you try to evolve, you will find that although you still have 3 SS Kane, they can’t be use as the evolve material. And the page will show you “Conditions not met”.
- Now, let’s unlock four skills of a duplicate card and then go back to the Evolve page of the original card, we can find that one duplicate card is optional, and the other two are still marked as “Conditions not met”. Let’s complete the second evolution now!
- Now let’s continue the third and fourth evolution. The third evolution requires “a player that Unlock at least 5 skills to be Evolution Material”. And the fourth evolution requires “a player that Unlock at least 6 skills to be Evolution Material”. So make sure the left two duplicate cards meet these requirements and complete all the evolutions!
- After all the evolutions are completed, let’s see the rating of our SS Kane.
-6 Skills unlocked
-Level Up to Lv 60
-Evolve 4 times
-Most of Skills upgrade to 20
-Enhance 5 times
Now, the Rating is 16485, theValue is 857.47 M Euro. A fantastic number! If we have his best teammate and Chemistry partners in the team, the number can be even higher!
If the above answer can't help you solve the issue or didn't answer the question, you can reach our in-game customer service by clicking on "I NEED MORE HELP"